- The Impact of Childhood Sexual Abuse on the Educational Attainment and Adult Earnings of Canadian Women
- This article concerns sexual abuse cases and the difficult task of determining the impact that the harm has had on the plaintiff’s earning capacity. Christopher Bruce and his colleague from the University of Calgary, Daniel Gordon, found that, on average, sexual abuse is not associated with lower educational levels or lower adult incomes among victims.
- Fatal Accident Calculations Under the New Legislation
- In this article Kelly Rathje discusses the treatment of survivor pension benefits in fatal auto accidents, in light of the new rules defined by Alberta’s Insurance Amendment Act.
- The Impact of Poor Health on Retirement Age
- In this article Christopher Bruce examines the evidence supporting a claim that poor health will lead to earlier retirement.